The original Nike Air Presto was created as a kind of T-shirt for the foot, with a unique elastic upper that hugs the foot. Its minimalism and snug support made it a favourite of both runners and collectors. This version brings back the shoe’s revolutionary approach to fit, comfort and sizing with a stretchy upper, plush cushioning and moulded midfoot ‘fingers’.
- Dynamic stretch mesh upper for a comfortable, sock-like fit
- Moulded midfoot overlays for enhanced support
- Phylon midsole with encapsulated Air-Sole unit in heel for soft cushioning
- Expanding arch for a variable fit
- Duralon outsole with flex grooves for durability, traction and a natural ride
- Reinforced heel for durability in high-wear areas
Nike, pronounced Ni-key, is the winged goddess of victory according to Greek mythology. She sat at the side of Zeus, the ruler of the Olympic pantheon, in Olympus. A mystical presence, symbolizing victorious encounters, Nike presided over history’s earliest battlefields. The Nike ‘swoosh’ embodies the spirit of the winged goddess who inspired the most courageous and chivalrous warriors at the dawn of civilization.